Marijuana is something that has been making headlines for a really long time now. Where some people cannot stop appreciating its advantages in medical science, others have accepted it to be a curse to humanity and only find it to be extremely risky and harmful for our health. However, what is the truth? Is it really advantageous or risky or both? Let’s explore.
Benefits of marijuana
Find below some of the main reasons why marijuana is considered to be advantageous for us-
- Combatting anxiety: Many types of research and studies have proven marijuana to be very helpful in fighting anxiety problems in humans. It calms down the person and makes them get over depression issues.
- Arthritis: Experts say that marijuana can contribute hugely in relieving unbearable pain caused by arthritis problem.
- Treating cancers: many specialists also state that cannabis has a great caliber of stopping cancers in the human body by discontinuing the production of cancer cells.
- Epilepsy: Marijuana is considered to be a powerful method to control seizers.
Risks of cannabis
‘Where on one hand marijuana can huge benefits, on the other the same thing can also be a big reason for several risks and health concerns for us. Some of the important problems that you must study before jumping on any conclusion are listed below-
- Memory loss: Getting addicted to marijuana or even having regularly can make you forget things easily and give birth to memory loss problems.
- Addiction: Over-consumption of this substance can lead you to addictions. Ontario Drug Rehabs is one of the places that can completely resolve your addiction problems; however, it’s better to never reach that stage.
- Heart rate: Your heart rate generally increases while you consume marijuana and can affect the overall functioning of your heart big time.
- The loss of coordination: If you consume marijuana way too much, it is very likely that you will lose the sense of coordinating and fumble while making sentences.
Always ensure to weight all these risks and benefits and then decide whether you should use marijuana or not for medical or personal reasons.…